Sunday, December 20, 2020

Welcome to my book blog!

 Hey everyone! I'm Alexis a.k.a. the girl behind La Vampiresa Book Nook Reviews! I am a #ProudPuff 🦑 and Pukwudgie πŸ‘Ή (Yes, I take my Harry Potter houses seriously lol). I'm pretty new to the Bookstagram/Book blog scene. So please bear with me. I'm still learning and discovering new authors every day. I discovered the indie author community back in July of this year (2020) and found my passion for reading again. There are so many amazing authors out there who needs to be known! 

NOTE: I try not to put too many spoilers, however, I will put a spoiler warning just in case. I will also add trigger warnings at the top of the post. 

Thank you for checking out my new book blog. If you have any random questions about me or the book, please leave them in the comments. 

Find me and my older reviews  here ☠️ Instagram ☠️ Goodreads ☠️Bookbub☠️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...