Friday, April 30, 2021

Baby: A MFM Standalone Romance by Lexi K. Roman


 Baby: A MFM Standalone Romance by @lexikromanauthor


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08YLSF68Q/


Blurb: 


My life was never going to be easy.

When my mother dies, life goes from bad to much worse, but then a White Knight from my past swoops in just when things are looking dire.

If only his best friend wasn’t my math teacher and an absolute dickhead.

Oh, and did I mention they're both my new roommates?

Things started to look up there for a second, even with my mortal enemy sleeping across the hall.

But then I mess everything up, just like I always do.

And as always in my life, shit only gets more tragic from there.

Let’s just say, getting into a car with a stranger isn’t a good idea.

Hopefully, I don’t end up buried in a shallow grave after this mistake.


This is a MFM Age Gap Romance. (15+ years gap)

There is reference to abuse, as well as flashbacks.

There are sexual situations, and strong language. If this offends you, do not proceed. 18+ content.


πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œREVIEW πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’«/5


Forbidden--Teacher(s)/Student

*MFM

*lots of sexy timesπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

*fast burn

*kidnapping

*Age Gap (15+ years)


Yesss please!!!!


This was my first story by Lexi K. Roman. This such a quick and easy read and Oh my was it hooooot πŸ”₯. I loved how these guys were polar opposites, yet everyone complimented each other. I think my only thing is that it all went by so fast. I hope to see more from this universe. I want to know more about Midnight!


I received an ARC and voluntarily gave my honest opinion and review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...