Sunday, April 4, 2021

Destined to Lead (A Shifting Society Book 3) by Sterling Thomas


 Destined to Lead (A Shifting Society Book 3) @authorsterlingthomas 


#AvailableNow #ReviewBelow

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08RJ54TJT/


Blurb:

Rejected. 

Banished. 

Packless.

Alone.


When the love of my life rejects me, I'm desperate to escape the wilds. Even if it means fleeing to the human cities. 


Shifters grow up hearing horror stories of how humans treat us as nothing more than easy sport; beasts to taunt and kill. It's a truth passed down through generations, and we're taught to stay away, to keep to our kind. 


But if being rejected by my mate has taught me anything, it's that people lie, and I need to discover the truth of the world for myself. 


When I catch the eye of two shifters, I gain a couple of sexy, though unwanted, stalkers. They follow me to the cities where nothing goes as planned, and I end up in a horror story of my own until a stranger comes to my rescue. 


All of this is more than I bargained for, and three men? 


Hello, complicated. 


I may have lost my pack, but maybe I had to be a lone wolf to realize I have the power to build my own.


πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™REVIEW πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

This one, we followed a wolf shifter named Wren. She spent her whole life training to be a beta and set to be mated to her childhood love. It wasn't until one night, it completely took a 180. She was not only rejected, but she was casted entirely out of the pack. As she made her way to the city, she made a pit stop in my 2nd favorite small town, Haven.


I'm seriously loving this shared universe. It's getting better and better with every book. Also loved the cameos from previous books!! Wren was such a strong, spunky, yet vulnerable character. Amazing!!


I received an ARC and voluntarily gave my honest opinion and review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...