Friday, April 9, 2021

Hostile Saint (Steel Stallions MC Book 1) by India R. Adams


 

Hostile Saint (Steel Stallions MC Book 1) by @indiaradams

 
#NowAvalilable #NewRelease #ReviewBelow
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CBJX7CH/

Blurb:

There is one word; evermore

It is why I fight so hard to find her


It is why I will do whatever it takes


It is why I will kill anyone who tries to stop me

Evermore...


Yes, that is what she is to me

Left for dead, Tate is given little choice as to whether or not he should trust the strangers that roll into his life on motorcycles that sound like dragons.

Will they help him? 


Or bring more harm to the one he loves most.

Hostile Saint is an MC novel that will have you hoping for the unexpected.


πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™REVIEW πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’«/5

Wooow! This is my first story by India R. Adams, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Oh man, this one literally hit me right in the feels. From the very first chapter, I was tearing up. Throughout this whole book, I was sent on a roller coaster ride.  It is always refreshing to experience the Hero's POV. Amazing start to the Steel Stallions series

I received an ARC and voluntarily gave my honest opinion and review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...