Monday, June 28, 2021

Excerpt Reveal: Savage (Savage Falls Sinners MC #1) by Caitlyn Dare


 😈 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋 😈

😈 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 😈

Savage, book 1 in the Savage Falls Sinners MC series is coming in just THREE more days! Check out the excerpt below. 

PREORDER YOUR COPY NOW - mybook.to/SavageSFS

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐓

My eyes flick to where they’re talking. “You know, it’s rude to whisper.”

“Don’t worry, Sadie, girl, we’ll play soon enough.”

The way he says play ignites a fire inside me. The rational part of me knows I should demand one of them take me home and put an end to this crazy notion. But I’ve never been one to follow the rules or do the right thing. I guess it’s the rebel in me.

“Yeah, okay,” Dane grunts, and my eyes narrow.

“I’ll be back,” Rhett says, giving no explanation as he storms out of the apartment.

“What was all that about?” I ask as Dane stalks toward me, all the concern gone from his eyes, replaced with molten lust.

“Don’t worry your pretty little head about it.” He drops down beside me and runs a finger up the inside of my thigh beside the bandage. “How does it feel?”

“It stings a little, but it’s nothing I can’t handle. What’s going on, Dane?”

“Nothing. Relax.” He drops his head, pressing his kiss to my neck. “Let me take care of you.”

I fist his t-shirt. “You’re lying,” I seethe.

He blows out a frustrated breath, rubbing his jaw. “Someone tried to run us off the road, so excuse me if I’m a little tense.”

“So you think somebody did it purpose?”

“I... that’s what we need to figure out.”

“But who would—"

“Shh.” His lips trail warm, wet kisses down my neck and along my collarbone.

“Dane...” The fight ebbs away as wildfire sweeps through me.

“I’ve waited for this a long fucking time,” he murmurs. They’re the same words he said before.

I want to believe it’s all part of whatever game this is we’re playing, his attempt at disarming me. But there’s raw honesty in his voice that stuns me.

He wants this.

He wants me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...