Wednesday, June 30, 2021

REVIEW: Lessons in Sin by Pam Godwin


 Lessons in Sin by @pamgodwinauthor 

#NewRelease #NowAvaliable 

https://www.amazon.com/Lessons-Sin-Pam-Godwin-ebook/dp/B093FWJ9ZB/

Blurb:
There’s no absolution for the things I’ve done.

But I found a way to control my impulses.

I became a priest.

As Father Magnus Falke, I suppress my cravings. As the headteacher of a Catholic boarding school, I’m never tempted by a student.

Until Tinsley Constantine.

The bratty princess challenges my rules and awakens my dark nature. With each punishment I lash upon her, I want more. In my classroom, private rectory, and bent over my altar, I want all of her.

One touch risks everything I stand for. My faith. My redemption. And even my life.

As if that could stop me. I need her pain, and her heart, and she needs my lessons in sin.

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™REVIEW πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
"I didn’t want to be the reason for his fall from grace. But if he continued down this path with me, I wasn’t sure I would be able to resist him."

Tinsley Constantine found herself in a rebellious streak. She is the youngest daughter of Caroline Constantine, the queen bee of the Constantine Dynasty. In order to straighten her out (and her own secret agenda) and make sure she doesn't cause any scandals, Caroline enrolls her into a Catholic private Academy to finish out her high school year.

Tinsley:
“Here’s a passage for you, straight from the Gospel of Tinsley. Thou shalt fuck off.”

tumblr-1f794db462831c20a4347a36be95c5a1-6048a2ea-250

She made a few cameos in previous series, but didn't know much about her. She was a bit immature, a bit rebellious, willing to do whatever get her way but also, smart, kind hearted, innocent, full of life, independent and compassion and it totally balanced her out.

Father Magnus:
"And he was a priest. A man of God. A devil in disguise".

giphy

Father Magnus was so yummm...πŸ₯΅. He was a man of little words and a lot of secrets. Before priesthood, desire, lust, control is what consumed him. Dark desires ran through his veins. After Tinsley, he learned control, forgiveness, and absolution.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯


Together:


“I’m going to hell.”
“Not without me.”


Hot! hot! Hot! Plus, the whole aloof/sunshine trope is a new favorite! There was sooo much chemistry and you felt the spark in the beginning. Literal explosions!

When I found out this was a part of the Midnight Dynasty series, I knew I had to read this. Definitely, was not disappointed at all. This is my first story by Pam Goodwin and I hope to read more!

I received an ARC and voluntarily gave my honest opinion and review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...