Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Medusas Curse (The Monsters of Gods Book 1) by Josslyn Leech


 


Medusas Curse (The Monsters of Gods Book 1) by Josslyn Leech

https://www.amazon.com/Medusas-Curse-Josslyn-Leach-ebook/dp/B08NY1RNXT/


Blurb:

They say bad things come in threes.

Three days of unmanageable hair.

Three days of being unable to find anything.

Three days of everything falling apart.

I didn't realize it meant three snobby goddesses had cursed you.

So, I'm cursed. I have snakes for hair and occasionally turn into a creature from nightmares. Everything I once knew is gone, I'm no longer Medusa the Goddess of creatures and nature. Now I'm Medusa the Monster. On the upside, I'm surrounded by sexy men. Yet even that isn't truly a bonus. My magic 'hair' wants to curl around them and claim them as ours. My magic hair can have them. I'm constantly running from them, but it seems I can never escape. They have zero regards for personal boundaries, and it seems they want me as much as my hair does them. If that wasn't enough to deal with, I must now make my home in Reaver's Hollow. A place filled with monsters.Because now I'm a monster too.

What's a goddess to do?

It's getting harder to resist the temptation of these delicious men, but I'm not sure I want to embrace the future the fates have outlined for me. I'm my own goddess.

I make my own destiny.


RH

Greek Mythology with modern twists

Legends of many mixed together

Fated mates

Multi point if view

M/M

F/M


πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šREVIEWπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

"I’m done with my monster trial now, I’d like to unsubscribe and never experience a heat again."


OMG, I totally loved this. What an incredible start to this series. The characters were extremely likable. I swear, she was so relatable.


"Tacos, we are having taco Tuesday!!! It’s Thursday Medusa. Well then we are having taco Thursday."Medusa is definitely my spirit animal.


In all honesty, it seriously gave me Lore Olympus vibes, except it's more for adults. The world building was fantastic and it's a shared world. We also get a glimpse into Payne Craven's Cyn's Awakening story. I'm totally vibing with this and can't wait to read more


I received an ARC and voluntarily gave my honest opinion and review



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...