Wednesday, July 28, 2021

REVIEW: Ruthless: A High School Bully Romance (The Privileged of Pembroke High Book 4) by Ivy Fox

Ruthless: A High School Bully Romance (The Privileged of Pembroke High Book 4) by Ivy Fox


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B092MLTM2Q


Blurb:


My heart has always been his.


Since before I could even spell the name Grayson, I only had eyes for one boy—my perfect, larger than life best friend, who always managed to bring his bright light into my very dark existence with just one of his boyish smiles.


With Chad, I could forget the dismal life I had of being the flawless privileged daughter of a cruel, evil man.


He was my escape.


My solace.


My hope that one day I’d be free of it all and live how I always envisioned with my green-eyed boy at my side.


He was my everything until the devil’s piercing black eyes seduced him away from me.


They call him Saint, but heaven is not at fault for his pitiful creation.


Only the devil could produce such mouth-watering beauty to hide the ugliness that dwells inside.


He’s the demon that terrorizes my days and haunts my restless nights.


Saint wants to steal all that I love, believing he can beat me, but the fool has another thing coming.


I’m Eleanor Grayson, b*tch.


You want a fight, Saint?


Well, I’ll give you one you’ll never forget.


I was born and bred to be ruthless. 


By the time I’m through, not even hell will recognize you. 




Ruthless is the first book in the duet focusing on Elle Grayson’s love triangle in The Privileged of Pembroke High series.


This is a bully/enemy-to-lovers, friends to lovers, contemporary romance, full-length novel.


*Recommended 18+ due to mature language, sensitive content and adult situations featuring m/f, m/m, m/f/m.


πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›REVIEWπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›


"Elle is mine, and I am hers. It’s that fucking simple."


So while this is technically book 4 of The Privileged of Pembroke High series, this is Ellie, Chad, and Saint's story. If you are new to this series, like I am, it's not necessary. Such an easy story to follow.


I'm definitely not one to read triangles and have been completely corrupted (in the best possible way) by poly/RH themed books. However, I saw it was by Ivy Fox and I was like, 100% in. This one is definitely a guilty pleasure. I love how it is ACTUAL triangle. (view spoiler) This story was actually incredible. I will admit, I wasn't hooked right away. It was a very slow build up. Then, EVERYTHING got a bit juicy. The angst, the drama, and Saint, had me hooked.


"He’s the guy you let corrupt you in every way imaginable. The one you fantasize about late at night when you’re restless and need a release. The name you call out in the dark when you fall over the precipice."


Saint, I loved him from the very beginning. When it came to Chad, the chemistry was already set in place. Now the hate between Elle and Saint, it's like fire and ice. But, when they're together πŸ₯΅, OMFG, you just really want it to work. Elle was a pretty strong h. Even though she had a rough life, she always would fix her crown and show who's boss. I loved she wasn't some typical elite princess. Chad, (this is pretty rare, given the name) but he was a really nice guy. I really liked his character. My hopes for the endgame in all of this is that it all turns into a HEA with a MMF situation. I'm going to be really sad if she actually has to choose (hense the reason I mainly avoid triangles). 😭

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...