Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Opaque Melodies (Coveting Delirium Book 1) by Natalie Bennett


Opaque Melodies (Coveting Delirium Book 1) by @authornataliebennett 

https://www.amazon.com/Opaque-Melodies-Coveting-Delirium-Book-ebook/dp/B07ZY3V139/

Blurb:
Enigmatic, cocky, and my new brother-in-law.

Alaric Schuyler had cerulean blue eyes and a smile so beautifully devious it could entice the devil to do his bidding.We were neversupposed to happen.One night changed everything, tying him and me together in a sordid twist of fate, trapping me in his dark, chaotic world.The lucid dreams and sick fantasies followed.He became the star of my nightmares, always lurking in the shadows.I became his muse, a part of everything he did.He awakened my demons one esoteric melody at a timeSooner than later he would be the death of me.And I wanted nothing more.Opaque Melodies contains graphic language, frequent graphic sex, violence, and very dark themes of horror. Reader discretion advised. This is not a standalone and ends on a cliffhanger. Melodic Madness concludes this story.

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€ReviewπŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€
4.5 🌟

"He was a hazard to my health, but it was too late to go back and undo what he’d done to me."

Catalina was a bit of an introverted recluse. She would get regular check-ups from her mother and best friend. After the death of her estranged sister, all it took was one phone call to completely warp her life.

This one seriously had me on edge! Many twist and turns that I didn't expect.

“What would happen if madness and insanity became one?”
“Us.”
“Exactly.”

The thing I love most, is that Natalie knows how to write the most psychotic and toxic couples and you still want to root for them. Alaric seriously gives off "Hannibal" (minus the cannibalism) vibes. He's manipulative, a gaslighter, charming as hell and all of the things that give off red flags. I really loved Catalina's character as well. Can't wait to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...