Monday, August 16, 2021

Sing Me a Song (Sacrificial Lambs Book 1) by C.A. Rene


Sing Me a Song (Sacrificial Lambs Book 1) by @c.a.rene 


https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0924S6L58


Blurb: 

Tempest Skeigh

It’s addicting.

The pull of a melodic beat as it teases your body into moving,

The heat of your skin as it warms under the eyes filled with lustful intent,

And the rush of your blood as you bare your soul.

Dancing has always been my life,

No matter if it’s on a pole or a stage.

It was supposed to change my life and take me to better places.

Instead, it threw me into his clutches and I can only hope to escape with minimal damage.


Raiden James

It’s addicting.

The sounds vocal chords can make as they vibrate with song or scream,

The tip of a sharpened blade as it sinks into flesh,

And the gentle caress of blood as it coats your skin.

Singing on stage has been my life,

But the promises I made in exchange for fame are daunting.

Now my vengeance is close at hand and my foes are lined up in a row.

Then she drops in my lap and it takes everything in me not to slice her open,

Just to coat my skin in her blood.


❤❤❤REVIEW ❤❤❤

Tempest was an erotic dancer. Every night, she gets on stage, earning that hard earned money (because sex work is real work), and she's really good at what she does. Deluge, a band that was infamous for doing crazy sh*t on tour arrives and chooses a few girls, including Tempest, that's when all *hell* breaks loose.


This was more of an introduction to the characters but it was a wild ride. Normally, I usually don't read to many Rockstar romances, but this was literally one of the best ones I've read so far. C.A. Rene just took this to a whole level by adding:


☠Bad ass FMC

☠Drool-worthy band members

☠Satanic Cults and rituals

☠Revenge

☠Taking down the system

☠and of course, Sex,drugs, and Rock and Roll 🀘


Can't wait to see what happens with Tempest, Raiden, and the other guys from Deluge!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...