Wednesday, September 22, 2021

REVIEW: Fearless Anthology (Will update upon completion)

 ***WILL UPDATE WHEN I READ THE OTHER STORIES****


❤My first review is for Scorched Ember by C.E Lashua.


Ember is a wedding photographer that was working for a Bridezilla. Suddenly, a fire happens and she ends up in the hospital. She is caught between two of her former best friends. Uggggh! That's where it left off.


Whoa! This was such an intriguing start to this upcoming series/maybe standalone. The vibes I'm getting is maybe (hopefully)a MFM, maybe MMF and I am so for it. I was hooked from the very beginning. Definitely, would love to see more of what happens in this story!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...