Friday, September 17, 2021

TEASER : Poisoned Throne by Nikita---Twisted Tales Collection anthology


 💔🍎 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗥𝗕 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗔𝗟 🍎💔


𝗣𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗲 is coming 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟴𝘁𝗵 as part of the Twisted Tales Collection! 


💔 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗥𝗕 💔


Like many little girls, I too used to dream of fairy tales.

I used to wish for a prince on a white horse, a castle and a little magic in my life.


But now? Now I just wished that this nightmare would end.


When my mother died, I was too young to remember her. But when my father died… the life I once knew ceased to exist. I suffered at the hands of a stepmother who hated me. I fought to escape and once I did, I thought life would slowly become normal again, but I couldn’t have been further from the truth. 


Tragedy was woven in my bloodstream, hiding in my DNA structure. I had a sliver of peace before it all went to hell again…


Just when I thought I could finally put the horrors I endured at the hands of my stepmother behind me, I stumbled across seven men who were anything but princes.


Monsters.

Tormentors.

Darkness.


Snow white got her happily ever after…


But me? I wondered if I’d ever get mine? 


💔𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 💔


A collection of deliciously dark standalone retellings written by thirteen twisted authors. 


These aren't the fairytales your mother read you before bed, there are no knights in shining armor or fairy godmothers.


But there just might be some whips, blood, and sexual deviants with dark enough pasts to haunt your nightmares and wet your panties.


💔𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗘 Pre-Order:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08W87Q8M7 


💔𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗘 Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57012832


💔 Join the collection Tours & access Pre-orders here: https://campsite.bio/twistedtales

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...