Tuesday, September 21, 2021

The Newspaper Nanny: A Single Dad Nanny Romance by Maren Moore


The Newspaper Nanny: A Single Dad Nanny Romance by Maren Moore

https://www.amazon.com/Newspaper-Nanny-Single-Dad-Romance-ebook/dp/B095Z4P7R4/

Blurb:
When I stumbled across my dream job in the classified section of my newspaper, I knew it had to be too good to be true.

Turns out it was.

Becoming the nanny for the grumpiest hockey coach in the NHL was more like a nightmare.

Liam Cartright was infuriating, stubborn, and impossible. Oh, and he happened to be my new boss.

I should have signed my resignation with a giant kiss my ass the moment he opened his mouth, but I couldn’t.

I fell for his little girls before I realized it was happening, and my resolve began to weaken.

Our roles were clearly drawn out.

He was the boss, and I was the nanny.

But then we crossed a line.

I wouldn’t lose my job over a chiseled jawline and a few stolen kisses.

I couldn’t. Not when so much was at stake.

But Liam was the one who made the rule book, and I had no choice but to play by his rules.

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œREVIEWπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ 



Liam was a hard working, single dad, taking care of his two daughters. He accepted a job as an NHL hockey coach, sooo he's gonna need a little help. Juliet, working a minimum wage job and is falling behind with her grandmother's bills. Until fate brought these two together.

Obsessed, completely. And absolutely obsessed! Maren Moore always seems to bring out the fluffy, heartflutters, cry at sappy moments in me and I'm not sure I like this feeling. Awww, who am I kidding, even my dark heart loves a little light sometimes. Totally a guilty pleasure. I actually haven't read too many nanny romances but it's a forbidden trope l'm now going to enjoy. The chemistry was amazing. I did hope for a little more of a build up, but hells bells, this was a lot more steamier and more spicy than I expected. Grandma and the gals (doesn't even need to be a romance, they are so hilarious in general) and also, Alexandra need their own spin-offs. They were so funny and entertaining.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...