Monday, October 25, 2021

FREEBIE: Trust by Stacy Stone


 Trust by Stacy Stone ebook is now FREE for a limited time!

Grab it till you can! Sale ends on the 29th of October.

Get it now: 


What to expect:
🎸Hot rockstar
🎸Girl Next Door
🎸Friends to lovers 
🎸Heartbreak

Blurb:

Camille
I need something. Something only Jonathan can give me.
The boy I loved all my life. The boy who broke my heart when he left for fame and fortune.
I have to suck it up and find him. I need his help.
It was supposed to be simple.
Until I fell for him again.
Now he’s looking at me how I always imagined, like he wants me.
How do I explain why I’m really here?
 
Jonathan
The world thinks I have it all. After all, I’m the drummer for the famous band, Full Moon.
Truth is, I had to leave a lot behind to pursue my dream.
My parents, my little brother, and the girl next door who I was secretly in love with.
I’ve never regretted choosing music, but the past has just fallen back into my arms.
I’m determined not to let her go this time.
 
TRUST is a friends to lovers rockstar romance. It's book 1 in the Jonathan & Camille duet and must be read in order.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...