Tuesday, November 30, 2021

LIVE & REVIEW: Claiming The Reaper (Reaped series book #3) by C.A Rene and RE Bond


 πŸ”ͺ  β„•π”Όπ•Ž  β„π”Όπ•ƒπ”Όπ”Έπ•Šπ”Ό πŸ”ͺ


.
The Reaped series is now COMPLETE! π‘ͺπ’π’‚π’Šπ’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓 by @c.a.rene and @author.re.bond is now live and available to binge in #kindleunlimited !
.
πŸ“— π™²πš˜πšŸπšŽπš› π™³πšŽπšœπš’πšπš—: @TalkNerdyPR


.
🩸 𝑫𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑳𝑢𝑨𝑫  𝑡𝑢𝑾: https://talknerdypr.com/ClaimingTheReaper
.
The Reaper is out for blood,
How fast can you run?
You’ve taken something that isn’t yours,
When will you learn?
There’s nowhere you can hide,
What choice do you have?
She can smell your fear,
Who can help you now?
You can’t avoid the scythe,
Why do you even try?

Family is who you make it and I’ve discovered blood means nothing, 
Not unless I’ve slipped my blade into flesh and drawn my scythe with it.
Just when things were starting to look up and all the pieces of my fucked up life we coming together,
I’m once again thrusted into a war and this time I’m taking no prisoners.
This is it, the final showdown,
My scythe is sharpened and my boys are by my side.
We might just find ourselves dead but not before I’ve drawn my scythe on every one of our enemies’ foreheads.



.
πŸ”ͺ 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑡𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑬 π’Šπ’ 𝑲𝑼: https://talknerdypr.com/TheReaperIncarnate
.
🩸 π™°πšπš 𝚝𝚘 πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšƒπ™±πš: https://talknerdypr.com/TBRClaimingTheReaper
.
#romancebooks #bookstagram #booklovers #bookworm #read #reading #readersofinstagram #readmorebooks #booklove ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣#kindlereads #TheReaperIncarnate #HuntingTheReaper #ClainingTheReaper #ReapedSeries #DarkRomance #FemaleAssassin #ReverseHarem #SerialKiller #BookSeries #CARene #REBond #NowLive #NewRelease #TalkNerdy2me #TalkNerdyPR

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€REVIEW πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

“I am the fucking Devil. My demons are my friends.”

This is the final book in The Reaped series. It has been a wild ride it's been. If you haven't picked up the prequel, The Reaper Incarnate you need to RIGHT THIS SECOND! This continues from Hunting the Reaper . I DON'T want to spoil too much, because soooo much happens. However, I'm gonna say, it is the perfect wrap up to this series.

"She came in like a tornado and swept us off our feet. She softens Blaze. She matches mine and Santos’ crazy. She balances Zander. And she makes our house into a home, soothing our demons a little at a time."


Omfg!! I'm ugly crying right now!! After all of pain and turmoil Selene and her guys can finally have peace. And my crazy a$$ dude, Santos...ahhh I'm 😭😭😭. It's such a bittersweet feeling. They have a HEA, but it hits that it's the end of their story. Huge bravo to these two ladies for creating such a wild, crazy, badass story. Seriously, I'm obsessed and always recommending this series as much as I can. Would definitely love to read another co-write from these wonderful authors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...