Sunday, November 21, 2021

New Release: Safe Word (Queen of Hearts book 2) by Suki Williams


 SAFE WORD, QUEEN OF HEARTS BOOK 2 by Suki Williams



πŸ–€AVAILABLE ON KUπŸ–€

mybook.to/SafeWordQoH



**Call girls aren’t meant to have relationships, but my mercenaries are a little too hard to resist. Good thing I never minded breaking the rules. **


The guys have another big job to do, but they need my help… again. And this time, it’s a family affair. Girls are going missing from their cousins’ clubs, and it’s our job to hunt down and kill the culprits. Whether it’s linked to their less-than-legal business dealings, MC connections, or just the shady b*stards they call customers, no one knows. I have a feeling we’ll need to go all in and knives out.


Not to mention I’ve still got my own business to take care of. Having that white picket fence and a happily ever after was never in the cards for me, and now that I’ve formed attachments, the future looks just as complicated and even more f*cked up. Especially since ex-lovers and new clients are waiting in line to join the sh*tshow that is my life. 


I played a little too long in the darkness, and now there are secrets and skeletons coming into the light.


**Life isn’t done testing me or my guys. In the end, I’ll find out if they are the home I was always looking for or just another place I was passing through.**


 *Trigger warning: non con, dub con, BDSM scenes, torture, and other adult material that people could find triggering.*and may not be suitable for all readers. Please check the note at the beginning of the book before starting to read if you need more information.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...