Thursday, December 16, 2021

NOW AVAILABLE: Vipers and Virtuosos by Sav R. Miller


 

NOW LIVE! Vipers and Virtuosos by Sav R. Miller is available now + FREE in Kindle Unlimited!


“Sav R. Miller has a gift, I swear!! Every single book she writes is phenomenal!” – Goodreads reviewer

“If you want spice, steam, and a pure dark romance with all the feels then you need this one in your life… I was completely captivated from the very beginning to end” – Goodreads reviewer

“this book was absolutely one of my top reads for 2021!” – Goodreads reviewer




Only $3.99 for a limited time!


Add to your Goodreads TBR ➩ https://bit.ly/3wMuWsp



Aiden
From the second I saw her, I knew she’d be my ruin.
Sitting all alone at the bar, she looked like an angel.
Eurydice in human form; her beauty eclipsed by demons.

Now, I’m one of them.
The ghost she’s tried for years to escape.
Thinking I wouldn’t be able to find her.

But I never stopped trying, and now that I have,
Her past sins should be the least of her worries.

Riley
From the moment he saw me, I knew I’d ruin his life.
Alone at the bar, I dared the monster to come and play.
Orpheus in the flesh, with his sad songs and strange obsessions.

I became one of them.
The siren who calls to the darkest parts of him.
Only, I disappeared before he could act on it.

But now he’s here,
and he wants me to repent for my sins.


ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE MONSTERS & MUSES SERIES




#1 Promises and Pomegranates


Free in Kindle Unlimited



#VipersandVirtuosos #SavRMiller #MonstersandMuses #newbooks #darkromance #kindlebooks #rockstarromance #bullyromance #forcedproximity #givemebookspr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...