Friday, January 28, 2022

NEW RELEASE: Poisoned Throne by Nikita


 πŸ’” π™°πš…π™°π™Έπ™»π™°π™±π™»π™΄ π™½π™Ύπš† πŸ’”


Poisoned Throne is Available Now and FREE to read in Kindle Unlimited! 


It is part of the Twisted Tales Collection and is a loose retelling of Snow White, with a dark twist. 


Get it here: 


Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08W87Q8M7 

Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08W87Q8M7 

Amazon CA: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08W87Q8M7 

Amazon AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08W87Q8M7 


π™±π™»πš„πšπ™±


Like many little girls, I too used to dream of fairytales.

Until that illusion was shattered, and I saw firsthand just how cruel life could be.

Now I just wished my nightmare would end.


The life I knew ceased to exist as I suffered at the hands of my stepmother, who hated me.

I fought to escape and once I did, I thought life would become normal again, but that couldn’t have been further from the truth.


Tragedy was woven in my bloodstream, hiding in my DNA structure. I had a sliver of peace before it all went to hell again…


I stumbled across the men who were sent to assassinate me.

They became my tormentors until someone from my past showed up.

Instead of killing me, we made a new deal.

In exchange for helping me claim my empire back, they wanted me as payment.


I trusted them until I was betrayed.

Snow White got her happily ever after…

But me? I wondered if I’d ever get mine.


Note: Poisoned Throne is a dark reverse harem romance with some possible triggers. Please read the Author's Note at the beginning of the book before reading because there are some elements that are not suitable for some.


Triggers: Again read the Author's Note for the extra ones NOT listed here. MM within the harem, mental and physical abuse, violence and kidnapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...