Monday, February 7, 2022

REVIEW: A Verse for Caelum (Sacrificial Lambs Book 3) by C.A Rene


 A Verse for Caelum (Sacrificial Lambs Book 3) by C.A Rene 



#ARC #PreorderNow Available February 15th

Blurb:
Sky
’ve been hit with a Cupid’s arrow, and I can’t seem to break free of its hold.
No, not a Cupid. More like a Demon’s curse.
He has me trapped, drowning in the deep brown of his irises.
I’m confined and bound by the devilish smirk that lines his sinful mouth.
No matter how hard my mind tries to convince me to leave,
My heart begs to stay exactly where I am,
A prisoner to Hail O’Brien.

Hail
I wish I never laid eyes on her, the girl whose face brings me nightmares of another.
She’s a sinful package wrapped in an angel’s bow and I’m the Demon ripping it open.
I tried to turn my back, to let her go but I’m too weak.
I’ll use the excuse of protecting her to stick around but one day soon,
She’ll be nothing but a distant memory, a name on a tombstone, Sky Martin.

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€REVIEW πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

This series keeps getting better and better! A Verse for Caelum is the third book in the Sacrificial Lambs series. This cannot be read as a standalone. There are huge trigger warnings, so please be advised

This story is so painfully emotional and so full of heartache. There's also more of a background of how Deluge came to be. Hail and Sky's story is wonderfully written. Seriously, C.A Rene outdid herself to this addition to the series. There's so many twist and turns and complete mindf*ck! I'm not one for rockstar romances, but this has to be my favorite series of that trope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...