Sunday, May 1, 2022

REVIEW: The Scorecard: A Brother's Best Friend Hockey Romance (Totally Pucked Book 3) by AMaren Moore


 The Scorecard: A Brother's Best Friend Hockey Romance (Totally Pucked Book 3) by Author Maren Moore 



Blurb:
Pretending to be married to my brother’s best friend and my biggest enemy is the last thing I imagined I’d be doing.

But there was a thin line between lust and hate, and when I fell into bed with the NHL’s rookie playboy, I found out just how easy that line got blurred.

We were enemies with benefits, but then two pink lines changed itall.

Now he was bringing me back home to his family’s farm and faking it became real… in moreways than one.

He was meant to be the enemy but falling for him meant letting him win.

The Scorecard
Graham: 1
Me: 0

**The Scorecard is book 1 of the duet and is approximately 60,000 words. This book does end on a cliffhanger."




πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™REVIEW πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’«/5

Emery just passed her bar exam and it was time to celebrate. After one drunken night and one dumb "scorecard" later,  Graham is determined to make her realize that he should be at the top of the list.

We are back with book 3 of the Totally Pucked series. Move over Daddy Briggs, I found a new DILF, Daddy Graham. To think this series couldn't get any better, it has. This has to be my favorite one out of this whole series! Annnnd by that ending, we are not getting one book of Daddy Graham's story, but a duet. I'm stoked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...