Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Dragon Slayer (Steel Dragons MC Book 1) by C.A. Rene


 Dragon Slayer (Steel Dragons MC Book 1) by C.A. Rene 





Blurb: 
The Varga Princess. Daddy’s little girl.

Being the only daughter of a motorcycle club’s president means I’m untouchable.
Add an older brother to that equation, and now you’ve got an impenetrable vault.
No one can get to me.
The Varga name has given me armor along with an invincibility complex.
Until it’s all shattered.

I’m faced with an impossible situation, and no matter how it ends, there will be casualties.
I’ve been dodging threats my whole life,
but what no one prepared me for was the threat of my own family.
Betrayal burns deep when it comes from inside the safety of your own home.

Too many lines have been crossed, and forgiveness isn’t an option.
It’s an all-out war, and I’m on the front lines.

I am the Dragon Slayer.



❤❤❤REVIEW❤❤❤

Dragon Slayer is the first book in C.A. Rene's new series, Steel Dragons MC series. Holy CRAP this was intense!! You have secrets, betrayal, action, violence,  scorching hot spice, and a B@dass FMC with four psychotic guys. Literally everything to keep you reading it in one sitting. Seriously, C.A. Rene seems to always blow me away every time I pick up her books. Can't wait for the next book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...