Thursday, October 6, 2022

REVIEW: Damaged & Deadly: Black Creek 3 by R.A. Smyth

Damaged & Deadly: Black Creek 3 by R.A. Smyth 




https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0B1QL53GV




Blurb: 

Blood will be shed.


Lives will be lost.


Lines will be crossed.


I married the very man I’m supposed to hate.

I still can’t believe it, but when I saw Luc, beaten and bloody in that church, I knew there was no way out.

I had to marry him.


That doesn’t mean everything the Rejects and I have worked toward has been for nothing. If anything, it matters more now than ever. Once again, the Antonellis have incurred my wrath. They’ve stolen my brother and I will do whatever it takes to rescue him from their clutches.


The problem is, in order to achieve such a task, we all need to work together. All five of us. Me, Cain, Oliver, Dante, and Enzo. How the hell am I meant to get two groups of men on opposing sides to even be in the same room together, let alone work side-by-side? To trust one another?


It’s a tall order, but like I said, I will do whatever it takes to get my brother back, even if it means putting my faith in my so-called enemies and crossing territorial lines that were never meant to be crossed.


My brother is my life, the soul reason for my existence. I will get him back, and I'll murder anyone who gets in my way.



******This book is a dark, contemporary romance with one strong FMC and multiple love interests. It is book three in a series and contains trigger warnings for violence scenes and mature, graphic content. Please see the front of the book for more specific triggers.



❤❤❤Review ❤❤❤


Damaged & Deadly is the third book in the Black Creek series. It cannot be read as a standalone. THIS SERIES IS SOOOOO GOOD!! Probably one of my favorite series of the year. Sawyer is still one of my favorite FMCs. She's a perfect blend of ruthless HBIC and compassionate and caring. R.A Smyth keeps me on the edge of my seat with her Black Creek series. I can't wait to continue with the final book!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...