Sunday, February 7, 2021

REVIEW: Destined to Hide by Sterling Thomas


 Destined to Hide (A Shifting Society Book 1) by @authorsterlingthomas

https://www.amazon.com/Destined-Hide-Shifting-Society-Book-ebook/dp/B08LQTBNPH/


Blurb: 

Escape or die. 

The man I loved is a liar, a predator who lured me in with sweet words and empty promises. Now, I’m trapped and it’s only a matter of time before he loses control. 

I have one chance to run. Head for the wilds and don’t look back. If I leave, I might die, but he’ll kill me if I stay. 

For so long it’s seemed like I’m destined to spend my days in hiding; scared and alone. But when a freak accident sends a pack of shifters crashing into my path, I catch a glimpse of a life worth living. 

Can I find the Love and safety I crave with three men the rest of society considers threats?

And will the monster that hunts me ever let me go?

#ReverseHarem #indie #indieauthor #Bookstagram #LaVampiresasBookNookReviews #AvailableNow #LaVampiresasBookNookReviewsBlog #FatedMates #WolfShifters #Shifters #PNR #RH #urbanfantasy #Paranormal #SterlingThomas #Book1 #ShifterRomance #FirstInSeries #BlackCatARCTeam #DestinedToHide


REVIEW

Tw: domestic violence/abuse flashbacks

Destined to Hide is the first book in The Shifting Society series by two amazing authors. This can be read as a standalone.

Olivia gathered the courage to escape her abusive fiance. Only to find herself in a car accident. She was rescued by three wolf shifters. Little did she know, she was their mate.

Totally enjoyed this book! I had so many emotions. My heart broke by how vicious and tormented Olivia was treated by someone who was supposed to love her. Yet, all of the love she found and accepted her three shifters. Can't wait to see what this shared world has to offer.

I received an ARC and voluntarily gave my honest opinion and review







No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...