Sunday, February 7, 2021

REVIEW: Neve by Helen Scott


 Neve (Silver Skates Book 3) by @helenscottauthor


#ARC #NextRead #SilverSkatesSeries


Blurb:

Ice skates and multiple mates Neve has found herself smack dab in the middle of a spell gone wrong!


When I’m dropped off in a little podunk town called Silver Springs under orders from my jerk of a father to turn their human newspaper from a money pit into a profitable business I want to scream. I'm supposed to be on the yacht in San Tropez, not in snowy, middle-of-nowhere New York.

After meeting the sexy journalist that works there though I start to change my mind. Add in a demon stripper, a reindeer shifter, and a selkie, and I'm sure that soon they’ll have me screaming for a whole different reason.

Can the men of Silver Springs thaw my icy heart and give me a reason to stick around? Or will I end up back on the yacht all alone?

REVIEW

This is book 3 of the Silver Skates collection. As always, this can be read as a standalone.

Love, Love, love this one! We first met Neve at the end of Ember and it was awesome to get to know more about her. She was new to the town to take over her father's business or lose her inheritance. She comes off as a snobby rich girl, but she has so much depth to her. This magical town has brought some meaning to her life by bonding her to four mates. These seem to get better and better each books. I cannot express how enjoyable all of these stories are.

I received an ARC and voluntarily gave my honest opinion and review


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...