Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Fractured Things: A Dark High School Romance (Folkestone Sins Book 2) by Samantha Lovelock


 

Fractured Things: A Dark High School Romance (Folkestone Sins Book 2) by Samantha Lovelock
#AvailableNow

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08CNNNSTK/

Blurb:

Stella
Poe Halliday could have been my everything. The boy who allowed me to dream again.

Over as quickly as it began, one night ended it all with a dark secret spit from cruel and twisted lips.
The secret that stole her from me.
After spending my entire life living with my mother’s demons, I refuse to let them take anything else away from me.
I’m stronger than they think I am, and the only way I can escape this nightmare is to fight.

This time it will be on my terms.

I have to go back.

Poe
Stella Bradleigh shone like the brightest star. Able to keep my shadows at bay with nothing but her smile.

I’ve been unknowingly living under the same roof as the devil incarnate—the architect of a horrific event kept secret for so long.
The secret that stole her from me.
When she left, my world turned cold again.
From the day she arrived, I knew my heart belonged with hers, and even though I tried to push her away, she became a part of me.
The shadows in this town are no match for the ones I carry. I’ll stand by her side and fight.

This time it will be on her terms.

She has to come back.


 Fractured Things is the second book in Poe and Stella's story and the second book in the Folkestone Sins series - it can't be read as a standalone. This is a dark, mature high school/new adult romance. It contains situations and flashbacks that may trigger some readers, language that may be offensive, and scenes of a sexual nature (all consensual).


πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œREVIEW πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
"...she’s the antidote to my darkness, and I crave everything about her; her touch, her scent, her laughter.

Fractured Things is the second book of the Folkestone Sins series. In this incredible continuation, After the huge bombshell that was dropped in the first book, Stella tries to process everything she learned. What she didn't expect was to uncover more secrets and lies from those who were closest to her. I have to say one thing though, Sunday is legit BFF goals. I wish I had a friend like her. OMG! That cliffhanger!!! Can't wait to devour the next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...