Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Princess Taken (Twisted Protectors Book 1) by Tyler Parker


 Princess Taken (Twisted Protectors Book 1) by Tyler Parker

Blurb: 

Zane, Daniel, and Blaze - My Protectors.
The men I must fall in love with to save the world... wait, what?

Imagine my excitement when I find out there's more to my dreary life and that I'm powerful beyond my wildest belief.
In fact, I'm apparently the key to to kicking Venom's ass.
But then I learn that I'll only be able to reach my full potential once I fall in love with all my protectors. Basically, my destiny is that I get to end up with three sizzling hot guys. It almost to good to be true, right?

Here's the problem:
-Zane is a sweetheart but has a bit of an addiction problem.
-Daniel is hot as sin but also a self-obsessed narcissist.
-Blaze hates the world and everyone in it.
And let's not even talk about my issues.

In a nutshell, my powers are dependent on four broken people that should probably never be together.
Yeah, I don't see that happening...

*Princess Taken is a medium burn paranormal RH romance, with a careful selection of angst, witty comebacks, and steamy build ups within the harem. Warning: This book contains MM scenes, and references to abuse and addiction, which may trigger some readers. Heat levels also increase over the course of the series.*

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œREVIEW πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
This is Tyler Parker's debut story. I really liked this! Loved the character development and world building. There were some parts where it was a bit slow, but definitely made up in action, angst, and steam. I also would love to know more about the other guys. I'm totally loving Blaze!! 

I received an ARC and voluntarily gave my honest opinion and review 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...