Monday, March 22, 2021

A History of Violence (Violent Tendencies anthology) by Mallory Fox

 

A History of Violence (Violent Tendencies anthology) by Mallory Fox

Blurb:
Fire burns the worst sins. Trust is overrated. Killing for pleasure is messy, bloody, chaotic.

He was supposed to die.

But now I have him where I want him, I can’t help but taste him a little.

He’s gotten under my skin.

The way he looks at me, a need, a hunger clawing inside, I recognize it in the mirror. It’s his eyes. They tell me he doesn’t give a fuck if he lives or dies. That I’m the prey and he’s the carnivore. That he’s soulless.

But in the end they all beg.
Violent, bloody, and raw.
Because I’m the real monster.

He just doesn’t know it yet.

🩸 𝗝𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽: www.romanceafterdark.com

#kindlebooks #darkromance #bookstagram #darkromancereads #booksofinstagram #darkauthors #RADAnthology #RomanceAfterDark #Anthology #PreOrder #OneClick #TalkNerdyPR #CoverReveal #AHistoryofViolence #MalloryFox  #ViolentTendencies @romanceafterdark

❤❤❤REVIEW❤❤❤

🌟🌟🌟🌟/5

Incredible short story by Mallory Fox. I've loved her books since War of Hearts. What an incredible addition to this anthology. Viola is an assassin who seduced and took out a target. Her latest assignment required her to go back to school. What she didn't expect was to uncover a larger operation. Viola was my absolute favorite. She was such a badass chick, who isn't afraid of anythin and basically doesn't give a f*ck. She met her match when she fell for her target. I would definitely love to continue this series!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...