Sunday, March 21, 2021

Frostine (Silver Skates Book 9) J.E. Cluney


 Frostine (Silver Skates Book 9) J.E. Cluney

#NowAvalilable #NewRelease #ReviewBelow 


https://www.amazon.com/Frostine-Silver-Skates-Book-9-ebook/dp/B08M5KJX7T/


Blurb:

I moved to Silver Springs to enjoy a quiet life away from my family who wished for me to take mates of their choosing.

Sadly, there’s no running from my family and tradition, and they send two old friends out to fetch me and make me see reason.

Two friends that have a heated past with me. Great.

Throw in a hot as hell ice-phoenix who claims me to be his mate, and things are about to get heated.


***This is a fast-burn RH***


πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™REVIEW πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Frostine had escaped her former pack. She was forced into an arranged mating that she wants no part of. When she reached Silver Springs, she had her freedom. One day, two of her former pack mates (and childhood loves) showed up on her front door. Once again, our beloved skating rink, worked it's matchmaking magic on Frost and brought, not only her two former loves, but another shifter, Lexington (Or Lex). They all three had so much love for her, it was beautiful. 


This started off a bit slow (for me), but such a great story and a quick and easy read...actually one of the shortest in this collection. This was also my first J.E. Cluney story. Definitely, going to check out more. 


I received an ARC and voluntarily gave my honest opinion and review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...