Sunday, March 21, 2021

Rise of the Sphinx: The Complete Series by J. Kearston


 Rise of the Sphinx: The Complete Series by J. Kearston

#NewReleasedBoxSet #NowAvalilable #ReviewinComments


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08WHFTN3W/


Blurb: 

COMPLETED SERIES COMPILATION

This set contains all three books in the Rise of the Sphinx series: Oblivion, Obscured, and Obsessed.

*Twist on Egyptian mythology that morphs into a take on the seven deadly sins

*Mythological shifters

*Multi POV

*Widowed, young mother of a prophetic little girl

*Red herrings galore


Oblivion- I thought life was hard enough. Widowed young and left to raise my daughter alone, I never expected the threats I would have to shield her from. Magic, monsters, and three men fighting to protect their final hope. I have nothing to gain, but everything to lose... or so I thought.

Obscured- The journey through the Underworld is brutal and unforgiving. Nightmares come to life, taking everything that I thought I knew and tearing it apart.

Destroy or be destroyed.

But when every truth is obscured, what choice is left but to raze everything to the ground and build our future on the ashes?

Obsessed- They say the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, but the path to redemption is far more winding. Now, I just need to fix everyone else's mess without becoming the biggest sway in the balance.

They put their faith in a Sin, and I can't even bring myself to laugh at the irony.


*This is a why choose, RH, darker fantasy romance intended for ages 18+. This means our main character will not have to choose between her love interests. While not described in graphic detail, this series does contain mention of darker themes that some may find triggering, so please read the note in the beginning of the book before choosing to read.


πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€REVIEW πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

I cannot stress enough how much I enjoyed this series. You have everything from rare mythological shifters, hot chemistry between mates, so many plot twist and turns and everything is not what it seems.It was so intense, I couldn't put this down. The character development and epic world building was incredibly fantastic. I mean I am still in awe at literally everything about this series. It's too bad that I can't rate higher than a 5, it's definitely worth a lot more. Plus, if you are a huge Mythology buff like me, than I would highly recommend this one.

I received an ARC and voluntarily gave my honest opinion and review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...