Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Her Shadowed Wolves (House of Wolves and Magic Book 3) by Helen Scott


 Her Shadowed Wolves (House of Wolves and Magic Book 3) by Helen Scott

#AvailableNow #ReviewBelow


https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08X1GJF7G


Blurb:


I was a lone wolf, now I have three mates. Somehow I know fate isn’t done with me yet...





My life is a shadow of what it once was. I barely even have a toothbrush to call my own, and yet I wouldn’t change anything. The bonds with my mates are growing stronger every day...and so am I.


Now we’re on a mission to hunt down the oracle and finally get some answers. There’s only one thing that stands in the way and that’s the Shadow Forest. The wolves within are hostile to outsiders. We need to avoid them, but something tells me our journey through the forest won’t be uneventful.





Can the hunted also be the hunter?


If you love the mystery of JR Ward's The Black Dagger Brotherhood and the magic of Ilona Andrews' Hidden Legacy, then you'll love House of Wolves and Magic!




One click Her Shadowed Wolves today and get swept away by this reverse harem urban fantasy romance adventure!


πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œREVIEWπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ


Her Shadowed Wolves is the third installment in the House of Wolves and Magic series.


On their search for the Oracle, Nina and her mates continues to evade Jax and his pack. No matter where they go, danger lurks everywhere.


I've loved this series from the very beginning. This one is absolutely intense! Full of action, suspense, hot, hot steam, amazing character development. I can't wait to to see what the final book has to offer!


I received an ARC and voluntarily gave my honest opinion and review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...