Tuesday, April 6, 2021

TEASER: Fragile Things by Samantha Lovelock


πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œFragile Things by Samantha LovelockπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

All of a sudden, the bathroom door sams open, connecting solidly with the wall behind it and making us all jump. Expecting to see Hali ready to stab me in the face with her lunch fork, I’m utterly shocked when Poe strides angrily into the room.

.

“Ladies,” he growls. “Out. Now.” He locks his predatory gaze with mine. “Not you, Bradleigh. You stay.”

.

“Dude, you know this is the girls’ bathroom, right?” Sunday follows her question with a pointed look at Poe’s crotch.

.

“I’m aware. I also don’t care. Need to have a few words with your girl here.” He’s maintained a laser focus on me since walking in the room, almost daring me to be the first to look away. Which, of course, there is no way I’m doing.

.

Read Now: http://samanthalovelock.info/FragileThings

.

#folkestonesins #samanthalovelock #theheirs #fragilethings #darkromance #romancebooks #kindlereads #kindleunlimited #ku #romancebookaddict

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...