Monday, April 26, 2021

Restless Things: A New Adult High School Romance (Folkestone Sins Book 3) by Samantha Lovelock


 Restless Things: A New Adult High School Romance (Folkestone Sins Book 3) by Samantha Lovelock

#AvailableNow 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FXHDH5J/

Blurb:
Sometimes in ruin, we find our truth.
Payne Emerson is my best friend. The boy I grew up with and the keeper of all my secrets. I was never supposed to fall in love with him.

He can have anybody he wants, and the broken girl who happens to be his best friend isn’t on that list.

He’s the only person who truly sees me, the only one who knows how deep the darkness in me dwells. I can’t lose him by admitting how I really feel.

I’m afraid of the flames he ignites in my soul, afraid they’ll destroy the walls I’ve built to shelter my bruised and tattered heart.

So I’ll keep pretending, denying my truth until the fire burns itself out.

Or burns me alive.

 

♥Restless Things is the emotionally charged third book in the suspense-filled Folkestone Sins series. While it is possible to be read along with the upcoming fourth book as a duet, to have the best reader experience it’s recommended to begin the series with book one, Fragile Things, where the characters and their world are introduced. As it is part of an ongoing series, this book does end on a cliffhanger.

This is a friends to lovers, angsty, mature new adult high school romance with a twist. It contains situations and flashbacks that may trigger some readers, including drug use, mental health issues, foul language, and scenes of a sexual nature.

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™REVIEW πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
"Welcome to Folkestone, where people are sometimes only mostly dead.”

We are back at Folkestone, where lies, corruption, and secrets lie ahead.

Restless Things is the third book in the Folkestone Sins series. It is highly recommended to read both Fragile Things & Fractured Things first, for a better understanding. This is both Sunday and Payne's story. Ugh, I loved them both in the previous books. I was so excited and now...😭😭😭


giphy

Ahhhhh!!! OMFG, that ending!! I so can't wait until the next one!

I received an ARC and voluntarily gave my honest opinion and review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...