Friday, April 16, 2021

Savage Sector, One: A Rejected Mate Romance by Mila Young


 

I forgot to post this yesterday
Savage Sector, One: A Rejected Mate Romance by Mila Young

#NewRelease #AvailableNow #ReviewBelow
https://www.amazon.com/Savage-Sector-One-Rejected-Romance-ebook/dp/B08NYY3KRF/

Blurb:
Being rejected by my fated mate is the least of my problems...

I’m a half-breed, a Cursed. The wolf half gets me an alpha for a fated mate...the witch half gets me killed.

Or so they think.

Now four Viking Alphas are all that stand between me and certain death. They need my powers to take over the Savage Sector, and they’ll hold my sisters’ as leverage until they get what they want from me.

My wild magic, my heart.

My wolf calls to them, but I can't trust them to keep me alive once this is over.

I'm just an Omega to them, but that mistake may cost us all our lives

What the Viking Alphas want, the Viking Alphas get…
...and right now that’s me and my wild magic.

Savage Sector is set in the same world as Shadowlands Sector, with some cross over of characters. It can be read without having read Shadowlands first.

This is a three book series.

πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›REVIEW πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Yessss!!! OMG, ok so I was super excited to hear about this new series. This is a spin-off of the Shadowlands Sector series. There's everything from rejected mates, hot alphas, and badass witch wolf hybrid and the occasional zombie. I truly love apocalyptic worlds but Mila did a fantastic job combining PNR/RH into it. Definitely can't wait until the next one!

I received an ARC and voluntarily gave my honest opinion and review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...