Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Equilibrium (The Rapture Book 2) by L.K. Reid


 Equilibrium (The Rapture Book 2) by L.K. Reid


#NowAvaliable #NewRelease #FreeOnKindleUnlimited


Blurb:


Baba Yaga.

Daughter of a Dragon.

A monster.


I never minded the whispers or the screams, because I knew who I was and what I’ve done.

I never minded, until I did.


I sold my soul to the devil and painted the pages of my story with the blood of those who betrayed me. I became the darkness they threw me into, and I destroyed them.

I wouldn’t stop, I couldn’t stop, not now.

Not when everything I worked for was within my reach.


But it all came crashing down when he barged into my life again and threatened to ruin my carefully laid plans. It only took those two words.


“Hello, Persephone.”


He said he wanted me, he said I was his, but how could I trust him when every single person in my life has stabbed me in the back? I wanted to believe him, I wanted to believe that the fairytale I so often dreamed of could become my reality.


But I was wrong.


I should’ve listened to my gut. I should’ve escaped while I still had time, because even though love runs deep, betrayal… it runs much deeper. I guess I didn’t expect it to hurt like this.


I didn’t expect it to turn into just another nightmare.


Equilibrium is the second book in The Rapture series, dealing with dark and violent themes that might be triggering to some, and is therefore not suitable for readers below the age of 18. It is recommended to read Ricochet before Equilibrium. This is not a standalone and it ends on a cliffhanger.


❤❤❤REVIEW ❤❤❤

“I am not the daughter of a dragon. I am the dragon.” yaassss!!


OMG!! Okay, Equilibrium is book 2 of the Rapture series. This cannot be read as a standalone and is a continuation of first one. I literally can't process what just happened. My girl, Phee, is dealing with the repercussions of the events in Ricochet. Taken in or"kidnapped" by the President of the Sons of Hades, Ophelia found what she's always wanted..a home and family. I love Storm and Phee soooo much! There was so much chemistry between. I actually loved him from that small scene in book 1. I sooo can't wait to see what happens next!!


I received an ARC and voluntarily gave my honest opinion and review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...