Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Ricochet (The Rapture Book 1) by L.K. Reid


 Ricochet (The Rapture Book 1) by L.K. Reid 

#AvailableNow #FreeOnKindleUnlimited


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FXTNZ6W/


Blurb: "They should all be afraid of me now"


An assassin.

A psychopath.

A complete mess.


I’ve been called all of those and worse.

Somebody once told me that one bad chapter doesn't mean your story is over.

Mine was just starting.

Painting me as the villain of the story and destroying everything I held dear was an easy task for them.

It was easy for him.

But the rules of the game have changed, and this time I was going to make them pay.


My name is Ophelia Aster, a girl they threw away, a girl they wanted to shatter.

They thought trapping me would set them free, but they didn’t know that the girl they used to know, didn’t exist anymore.

They threw me into the darkness, so darkness was what I became.


RICOCHET is a full-length, dark romance book, with violent themes. This book is not recommended for readers under 18 as it contains triggering scenes that some readers might find offensive. It is not a standalone book and ends on a cliffhanger.


❤❤❤REVIEW ❤❤❤

"The three brothers, the three musketeers, and my worst nightmare. Oh no , wait. I think it was the other way around. I was their worst nightmare, they just didn’t know it yet."


From the very beginning, I was hooked. I still can't believe that this is L.K Reid's debut story. Fantastic storytelling and characters. Not to mention the twist and turns. Perfection!


"Because love runs deep, but betrayal runs deeper."


Not having a choice, Ophelia was trained to be an assassin and take over the family business. This is a story of love, death, betrayal, survival, & revenge. Ophelia was such a badass! I can totally see why she ended up the way she was. The Nightingale brothers and her own family, broke her beyond repair and now they are paying the price.


"You are the daughter of a dragon. I was the daughter of a dragon. Yes. You do not bow. You conquer."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...