Saturday, November 27, 2021

Blood Money: A Captive Romance (The Dirty Money Duet Book 2) by BL Mute


 Blood Money: A Captive Romance (The Dirty Money Duet Book 2) by BL Mute






Blurb:
I was always careful, until I wasn’t.

My mother was dead and my father couldn't care less about me. So, I built a life on my own terms. Nonstop partying. Steamy hookups. Growing my bank account without depending on daddy’s money.

Life was good... until I was asked to keep a secret.

Desperate to distract myself from the truth I had been entrusted with, I decided to start a new business adventure as a sugar baby. What could be better than spending time with men and getting paid in return?

It was simple.

Easy.

Fun.

Then... it took a dark turn.

When I stumble onto the body of my client, I become a liability to the man who killed him. Stallion is dangerous, dark, and even colder than my father.

When he abducted me, I thought he was a monster. It didn't take long for his truth to be revealed though. He’s broken... just like me. But he's grown from a scared little boy who never felt loved into a fearless man determined to protect his younger brother. I never intended for this to happen, but I can't deny what I'm feeling.

I've fallen for my captor, and I’ll do whatever it takes to stay by his side.

NOTE- Reader discretion is advised. This book contains mature content and themes some may find offensive, distressing and a potential trigger. Recommended for 18+.

❤❤❤REVIEW ❤❤❤

I'm gonna give this another 🌟🌟🌟🌟💫

"I’ve never been one to believe in God, but f*ck, this is what I imagine my own personal heaven to be like. Or maybe it would be hell because this girl has got the devil inside of her."

A lonely, neglected daughter of a wealthy man, who was basically raised by the butler, just wanted to feel something in her life. She was tired of being ignored and nobody (besides her bestie) caring for her. Because of this, she often leads to partying and non-committal relationships and one night stands (and getting paid for it). Who knew one swipe can can expose so much danger and many secrets.

Although this is a standalone, it's not necessary, but recommended to start with Hu$h Money to get the full experience. I loved Carmen in Hu$h Money , so I was so excited when we got her book. There were some parts that were a little predictable but didn't take away from my enjoyment. My emotions were high and at the edge of my seat. There were twists and turns and a whole lot of steam. I did feel bad for Bradley and felt more of a connection between him and Carmen, but I was definitely was not disappointed with how things ended up. Can't wait to read more of B.L. Mute's books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...