Monday, April 11, 2022

NEW RELEASE: Greed by Brooklyn Cross


 πŸ–€πŸ’›πŸ–€AVAILABLE NOWπŸ–€πŸ’›πŸ–€


Greed by Brooklyn Cross

Being the archangel of selflessness got me screwed over and kicked out of my home. I’d spent my entire existence guiding those to give of themselves and help their fellow angels. Even when Lucifer marched on Heaven’s gate, I once more attempted to get those I called family to see a better way. Sadly, Father didn’t see that. I was cast out of Heaven and forever trapped on Earth or worse in Hell.. If Father wanted to cast me out and turn me into this symbol, the Sin of Greed, I would not only accept the challenge as Riker, I’d fucking own it.

And then I met her and the world once more shifted beneath my feet


.
πŸ–€πŸ’›πŸ–€πŸ’›πŸ–€πŸ’›πŸ–€πŸ’›πŸ–€πŸ’›πŸ–€πŸ’› 
Graphic by: Dylan Page 

#darkromance #romanceauthor #blogtour #booktour #bookstagrammer #bookish #mfromance
#brooklyncrossauthor #availablenow #Greed
#booksale #bookrelease #sevensinseries #sevendeadlysins #sevensins
#paranormalromance #paranormalromancebooks #paranormalromancenovels #fantasy #gothicromance #amreading #paranormal #readersofinstagram #fantasyromance #authorsofinstagram #pnr #bookstagram #paranormalromance #booksofinstagram #readersofig Wildfire Marketing Solutions #wildfiremarketingsolutionspr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...