Friday, April 8, 2022

Teaser: Ruined Things by Samantha Lovelock


 Almost like she can hear the urgency of my thoughts, Sunday turns at the door to look back at me. For half a second, I think she might change her mind and stay, but instead she raises her hand in a wave.


I can read her like nobody else, and something about the look on her face tells me that nothing has changed for her. She’s still adamant that we can’t be together, and last night drove the final nail into her resolve, permanently altering our entire relationship in the process.


This doesn’t feel like a temporary goodbye.


It feels like I’m saying goodbye to my future.


★Buy Ruined Things Today!  → https://swiy.io/buyruiinf

★Add to your TBR  → https://swiy.io/ruigrinf


#folkestonesins #samanthalovelock #theheirs #ruinedthings #darkromance #romancebooks #kindlereads #romancebookaddict #romancebookaddict #highschoolromance #bookboyfriends #newadultromance #bookwhore #mustread #oneclick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...