Friday, April 8, 2022

REVIEW: Our Sins in Blood: A Dark Vampire Reverse Harem Romance (Coven of Sin Book 1) by Aiden Pierce


 Our Sins in Blood: A Dark Vampire Reverse Harem Romance (Coven of Sin Book 1)by Aiden Pierce Romance 


https://www.amazon.com/Our-Sins-Blood-Vampire-Reverse-ebook/dp/B09L7BQ99J/


Blurb:

Ever since I was little, I've been a prisoner.


They told me I was sickly, that going outside would kill me. But the truth comes out when I'm kidnapped by four dark, sinfully gorgeous vampire princes. Turns out, I am the biological daughter of their maker, the vampire king.


I am the heir to the throne. Me, the girl who hasn't danced in the rain or gone to prom or even been kissed.


But I can only take up the role on one condition. I have to choose one of the princes to be my mate and king.


The problem?


All four are vying for the throne and it's hard to say who wants me for my blood, my body, my love, or my birthright.


What ensues is a dark and dangerous game of seduction, secrets, and bloody love in the Coven of Sin.


Our Sins in Blood is the first installment in the dark paranormal reverse harem romance in the ongoing Coven of Sin series and ends on a cliffhanger. CONTENT WARNING:As an adult RH vampire romance, the book features high-heat scenes and dark themes, including kidnapping, bullying, bloodplay, cutting, bondage, violence, and gore.


❤❤❤REVIEW ❤❤❤


This is the first book in the Coven of Sins series. Ruby spent her 23 years of life thinking that she has serious health problems. She was forced to stay in her room, with no other contact but her "mother" and "doctor". One night, she didn't expect to have her world completely flipped upside down. Everything she knew, would never be the same again!


This is my first book by Aiden Pierce also my first all vampire RH. I have to admit, in the beginning, it fully didn't grasp my attention. However, as I went on, I couldn't put it down. It became more and more action packed, full of angst, steamy as hell, and also fascinating plot and characters. Her guys are so delicious. They are all completely different personalities and I totally loved that in a harem. The twists and turns had me flipping the pages. I do like Ruby, but would maybe have liked to see her process having being "held hostage" for 23 years a little more...although I do admire her freedom. I seriously can't believe that cliffhanger. Definitely can't wait to see what happens next! Soooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...