Saturday, June 18, 2022

REVIEW: The Final Score (Totally Pucked Book 4) by Maren Moore



The Final Score (Totally Pucked Book 4) by Author Maren Moore 



https://www.amazon.com/Final-Score-Totally-Pucked-Book-ebook/dp/B09X4FV75L/


Blurb:

Falling in love with my brother’s teammate, the very last guy on my scorecard, was the one thing I never expected to happen.

Well, falling in love… period.

But it happened. I fell for the NHL’s rookie playboy, and together we brought our beautiful baby girls into the world.

And while our story started as a fake engagement, it turned into the most real thing I’d ever experienced.

Until everything changed in the blink of an eye, and now I have to choose between my head and my heart.


The emotional, heartfelt conclusion to Graham and Emery’s story.

This is book 2 in the Scoring to Win duet. It cannot be read as a standalone


πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™REVIEW πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™



The Final Score is book #4 in the "Totally Pucked" series AND the conclusion to Graham and Emery's duet. THIS CANNOT BE READ AS A STANDALONE. OMG!! They are literally my favorite couple!! This was the most emotionally gripping, realistic, super steamy, and all around heart warming book in this entire series. I swear, I love Graham so much. One moment, he's prince charming and has you swooning over him, the next moment, he makes your panties melt with all of the dirty talk that makes you see stars. I had to take pauses because I was πŸ₯΅. I'm so glad they overcame their obstacles and finally reached their HEA. Can't wait for Archer's story next!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...