Monday, July 11, 2022

REVIEW: Arrows and Apologies (Monsters & Muses Book 4) by Sav R. Miller

 


Arrows and Apologies (Monsters & Muses Book 4) by Sav R. Miller 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09Z6TJ58T/

Blurb:

They say every proud man must fall.
Mortals who fancy themselves gods will one day kneel.

I thought myself invincible.
Apollo on Earth.
Mocked my brother when he succumbed to such a fate.
Before I noticed the blue-haired nymph lurking in the background.

Cora Astor shouldn’t have come to this island.
She sneered in my direction, beguiling me with her disgust.

As a Wolfe, hunting is in my blood.
Getting what I want is my nature.
Even when I know I can never have it.

Though I cannot keep her,
I plan to relish the chase.

**Arrows and Apologies is a dark, contemporary romance inspired by the Apollo and Daphne myth. It is NOT fantasy or a retelling.**




🧑🧑🧑REVIEW🧑🧑🧑

Arrows and Apologies is the 4th book in the Monsters and Muses series. This is  an interconnected series that can be read as a standalone. A&A is loosely based on Apollo and Daphne's mythological story. THIS IS NOT A RETELLING.

As if I think the stories in this series couldn’t get any better, Sav goes "hold my beer" and bam! Another steamy, story with a lot of twists and turns, and hot chemistry filled creation is made. She has done it again! As a huge mythology geek, I love the fact that she incorporates the original myth (or tragedy) and completely makes it her own. I looooved Cora and Alistair. They may have clashed heads and the sexual tension was even better! Wheeeew! Alistair has became my favorite of all of Sav's guys (so far). I didn't think that it would be possible (all of her guys are drool worthy). Definitely looking forward to whatever Sav thinks of next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Owned by the Lost boys by AJ Merlin

 πŽπ–𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ’π“ ππŽπ˜π’ by AJ Merlin. it's a contemporary RH with a Peter Pan twist. 🩸 kink 🩸 MM/MFM 🩸 bondage 🩸 a...